A.R.S. § 29-308
- Conduct preliminary search of name availability online here.
- The name selected for the partnership must state "Limited Partnership" or "LP". An example would be "ABC Limited Partnership" or "XYZ LP."
- The address of the principal office must be a physical street address in Arizona. Filings that list a post office box number will be returned to you.
- The address of the statutory agent must be located in the State of Arizona and be a physical street address; post office box numbers are unacceptable.
- Include the latest date on which the partnership is to dissolve, if known.
- The signatures of all general partners are required.
A.R.S. § 29-309
- The name of the limited partnership
- The date of the filing of the limited partnership.
- Amendments must be filed within 30 days of the admission of a new general partner or the withdrawal of a general partner.
- Must be signed by at least one general partner and any general partners being added.
- All general partners must sign the Certificate of Cancellation.