|Your Ballot Information|
|Your Election Day Information|
Your rights at the polls.
- Any voter may be accompanied into the voting booth and assisted in casting a ballot by a person of the voter's choice or by two poll workers of different political parties.
- Candidates whose names appear on the ballot (other than precinct committeemen) may not assist voters.
- A voter may be accompanied by a person under the age of 18.
- Sample ballots may be brought to the polling place and may be taken into the voting booth at the time of the election.
- Any qualified voter who is in line to vote at 7 p.m. on Election Day shall be allowed to prepare and cast a ballot.
|Election Contact Information|