Semi-Annual Index to the Arizona Administrative Register
Twice a year the Public Services Division published the Semi-Annual Index. The Index is one of the best kept secrets with a wealth of information at your fingertips!
Indexes Include :
- BOARDS & COMMISSIONS DIRECTORY - A list of Governor's Appointments of State Officials and Boards and Members of Boards and Commissions. It includes contact information and addresses.
- A list of Governor's Executive Orders and Proclamations. The list includes how to find these important historical documents.
- Summaries of Attorney General Opinions
- A List of Agency Ombudsmen who are available to help the public
- And, rule sections affected in the Arizona Administrative Register.
Semi-Annual Indexes are available online for free. Check the Register Table of Contents to view the most recent index.
To purchase the most recent Semi-Annual Index print
the order form online and mail
your check for $7 for a paper copy.