November 30, 2008
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1021.02, the Office of the Secretary of State provides the following agenda for rulemaking activity.
§ 41-1021.02. State agencies; annual regulatory agenda
A. On or before December 1 of each year, each agency, except for a self-supporting regulatory board as defined in section 41-1092, shall prepare and make available to the public the regulatory agenda that the agency expects to follow during the next calendar year.
B. The regulatory agenda shall include all of the following:
1. A notice of docket openings.
2. A notice of any proposed rule making, including potential sources of federal funding for each proposed rule making.
3. A review of existing rules.
4. A notice of final rulemaking.
C. The regulatory agenda shall also provide for the following information:
1. Any rule making terminated during the current calendar year.
2. Any privatization option and nontraditional regulatory approach being considered by the agency.
D. This section does not prohibit an agency from undertaking any rule making action even if that action has not been included in the agency’s annual regulatory agenda.
Historical Note: Added by Laws 2002, Ch. 334, § 3, effective August 22, 2002.
1. Docket Openings for 2009:
2. Proposed Rulemaking for 2009:
3. Review of Existing Rules:
4. Final Rulemaking and Termination of Rulemaking:
Please review the Administrative Register Table of Contents or the Rulemaking Filing Log for possible additions or changes to this agenda.