Registering with the Secretary of State
Prior to circulating any petition in the state of Arizona, you must register with the Secretary of State if (1) you are not a resident of the state, or (2) you are paid to circulate a statewide ballot measure.
- All non-resident or paid circulators must meet the qualifications to register to vote in Arizona
- Signatures collected prior to registration are subject to review and challenge
- Read the Petition Circulation Training Guide.
- Save the Circulator Registration Form (PDF) to your computer.
- Complete the Circulator Registration Form and sign. Circulators may sign electronically, or may print, sign and scan the form.
- Submit the Circulator Registration Form to: [email protected]
Circulator Registrations Filed with the Secretary of State
2018 Election Cycle
2018 Registered Circulators (XLSX)
2016 Election Cycle
2016 Out-Of-State Circulators (XLSX)
2016 In-State Paid Circulators (XLSX)
2014 Election Cycle
2014 Registered Circulators (XLSX)
Persons convicted of Petition Signature Fraud
At this time, no person qualifies for inclusion on the list.