Secretary of State Equipment Certification Advisory Committee
(A.R.S. § 16-442)
1700 West Washington Street, 7th floor
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
(602) 542-8683 fax (602) 542-6172
NOTICE OF COMBINED PUBLIC MEETING AND EXECUTIVE SESSIONS OF THE
SECRETARY OF STATE
EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATION ADVISORY COMMITTEE
1.) Janine Petty
2.) Dr. William E. Lewis
3.) Peter Silverman, Esq.
Notice is hereby given to the members of the Equipment Certification Advisory Committee and to the general public that the Equipment Certification Advisory Committee will hold a meeting open to the public on Tuesday, February 2, 2016, beginning at 1:00 p.m., at the Secretary of State’s Conference Room, 7th Floor, 1700 West Washington Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85007.
The Committee reserves the right to change the order of items on the agenda. The Committee may vote to go into executive session, which will not be open to the public, for any item listed on the agenda, for obtaining legal advice pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.03(A)(3) or for discussion or consideration of records exempt by law from public inspection, including the receipt and discussion of information or testimony that is specifically required to be maintained as confidential by state or federal law.
A copy of the agenda for the meeting will be available at the Secretary of State's office, 7th Floor, 1700 West Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85007 at least twenty-four hours in advance of the meeting. Background material provided to the Committee that is not otherwise exempt by law from public inspection is available for inspection at the Secretary of State's office, 7th Floor, 1700 West Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85007.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Dan Carroll at the Secretary of State's office at 602/364-3217 and TTY 602/255-8683. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Welcome & Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes from June 24, 2015 meeting
- Review of Voting Equipment Application for Certification of the Election Systems & Software (ES&S) EVS 184.108.40.206 Voting System
- Presentation of the script to be used for the Test of the ES&S EVS 220.127.116.11 Voting System
- Conduct Test of the ES&S EVS 18.104.22.168 Voting System
- Discussion & Recommendations Regarding the Certification of the ES&S EVS 22.214.171.124 Voting System
- Scheduling of upcoming meetings